If you are a blogger & if you are monetizing your blog via Google AdSense then you must be aware that how painful it was to implement the Google AdSense codes on your website/ blog & do several rounds of checking if the code is working properly or whether it has been installed it properly or not.
Well, it won’t be painful anymore.
On February 21, 2018, Google AdSense introduced a powerful new way of placing ads on the websites & blogs.
It’s called AdSense Auto ads. It will be using machine learning to make smart placement and monetization decisions on your behalf which will eventually be saving a lot of time. All you have to do is simply place one piece of code just once on all of your pages, and let Google take care of the rest. So no more selection of ad units & placements.
Some of the benefits of Auto ads include:
- Optimization: Using machine learning, Auto ads show ads only when they are likely to perform well and provide a good user experience.
- Revenue opportunities: Auto ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue.
- Easy to use: With Auto ads, you only need to place the ad code on your pages once. When you’re ready to use new features and ad formats, simply turn them on and off with the flick of a switch — there’s no need to change the code again.
How will it work?
Select the format with easy toggle mode
Copy & Paste the code snippet between the <head> & </head> section of the pages you want to show ads.
Once done, the ads will start showing up on your website/ blog. There’s a possibility that you might already have placed the AdSense ad units code on your website/ blog. Auto ads will take into account all existing Google ads on your pages.
To get started with AdSense Auto ads:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, visit My ads and select Get Started.
- On the “Choose your global settings” page, select the ad formats that you’d like to show and click Save.
- On the next page, click Copy code.
- Paste the ad code between the < head > and </ head > tags of each page where you want to show Auto ads.
- Auto ads will start to appear on your pages in about 10-20 minutes.
Have you integrated Google Auto ads after reading this post? Or you must have read it online. Do let me know how it is working for you.